How you recruit makes a difference.
So why not Recruit4Good & help create a world without Muscular Dystrophy!
innovate360 will donate 20% of its fees to Muscular Dystrophy Australia (MDA). Generate positive PR, recruit high calibre staff, reduce cost, build trust, generate community support & grow your business.
If your business utilises the services of Recruitment Agencies, then why not Recruit4Good with innovate360 - Make your recruitment spend count and:
- Attract and retain high calibre, highly engaged staff.
- Benefit through having marketing and PR support from Muscular Dystrophy Australia (MDA). This potentially extends through to coverage via television and print media.
- Benefit from having branding visible within the community.
- Build trust, create community goodwill and enhance social licence to operate.
- Demonstrate to staff, customers and the marketplace that your organisation is socially conscious and cares about the health and wellbeing of the community.
- Enhance or build upon social licence to operate.
- Create marketplace dynamics conducive to business growth and the creation competitive advantage.
- Significantly reduce your recruitment cost.
As a Social Enterprise Recruitment Agency, innovate360 has developed the Recruit4Good service to generate donations from the corporate “business as usual” spend on recruitment services for the purchase of specific products and services required by the NFP Sector. E.g. medical equipment, mobility devises, cars, vans, training, research, etc.
Recruit4Good provides high calibre, highly engaged candidates as it reduces recruitment cost for business and generates much needed donations for the NFP sector. It represents a new way of funding for NFPs and a new approach for business to generate positive PR, build trust, enhance social licence to operate and generate community goodwill.
Donations from the Recruit4Good service are derived from the innovate360 fee. The marketing and promotional benefits for innovate360 clients come as a direct result of this. The net effect is that your business can meet its recruitment needs, reduce its recruitment expenditure, support the community and, in turn, enjoy support from the community.
A Win - Win for all!
The Recruit4Good service would be particularly beneficial for organisations that utilise recruitment agencies and have SDG targets or ESG goals, or organisations with a started purpose, organisations looking to build trust within the community, or organisations looking for business growth and competitive advantage.
Muscular Dystrophy Australia (MDA)
MDA is working towards a world without Muscular Dystrophy.
MDA have a growing number of fundraising objectives ideally suited to businesses working with innovate360 to recruit staff via the Recruit4Good service.
MDA Fundraising Projects
You select a project to support that will resonate with your staff, customers and the community. Please find 2 projects listed below:
- MD Research: Recruit 12 people using the recruitment services of innovate360 to fund PhD Scholarship for Muscular Dystrophy research. Each scholarship costs $30,000.00 and takes us closer to a world without Muscular Dystrophy. This provides a means for your business to be recognised as assisting with education, research, community support and playing a role towards a future free of Muscular Dystrophy. Imagine the impact if the scholarship funded by your organisation under the Recruit4Good service made the breakthrough!
- MD Angels: Recruit 12 people using the recruitment services of innovate360 to fund 4 MD Angels for 1 year to visit people with Muscular Dystrophy in the community and reduce the impact of social isolation. To operate this service with 4 casual staff working 2 – 3 days per week for 1 year is approximately $35,000.00. This provides a means for your business to be recognised as contributing to community employment and community support with Recruit4Good. A great opportunity to be seen as a community minded organisation that genuinely cares.
How are Donations Generated?
innovate360, as a Social Enterprise, donates 20% of all recruitment fees to charity. The innovate360 permanent recruitment fee is 12% for exclusive permanent recruitment services. Donations are generated as each new staff member is recruited with innovate360. Generation of this donation is accredited to the client’s fundraising efforts for electing to work with innovate360 and the Recruit4Good service.
There is no direct cost for business to support MDA under the Recruit4Good service.
All donations are derived from the recruitment fees charged by innovate360.
How does your business benefit from Recruit4Good?
The best way to demonstrate is via an example.
Let’s say your business elected to support the MD Angels program as you recruit new staff with innovate360 under the Recruit4Good service.
If you were to recruit 12 people at an average salary of $120,000.00 per annum, it would generate $35,000.00 in donations for MDA, which would be attributed to your organisation’s fundraising efforts. This would be enough to employ 4 casual MD Angels for 12 months. Based on typical recruitment agency fee structures, we estimate your business would reduce its recruitment spend on these 12 resources by an amount between $28,000.00 to $86,000.00.
What you get:
- High calibre, highly engaged staff. With the recruitment process being the first insight to the processes of the hiring organisation, recruiting with a social enterprise that generates donations for Charity creates a very positive first impression, resulting in much higher levels of candidate engagement.
- Loads of positive PR! MDA will publish messages of thanks and support via its social and other media channels for generating donations to employ 4 MD Angels. MDA's social reach is 24 million people via its Website. It also has 25,000 Facebook followers and broadcasts messages via Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn. innovate360 will also support MDA’s promotions and amplify the positive messages generated as your business recruits for good.
- Exposure to new potential customers. MDA will list your organisation on its Website as a Recruit4Good partner along with a description of the products and services that your organisation provides.
- Generation of community good will. Articles will be written for the MDA newsletter to highlight to the community the support provided by your organisation.
- Enhancement of social licence to operate. MDA will make its Executive Director available for multiple photo opportunities that include handing over donation cheques and photos with MD Angels staff.
- Be seen across the community as an organisation that cares. MDA and innovate360 would also invite local television and print media to cover this initiative as a 'good news' story where a corporate is actively and deliberately having a positive impact within the community. After the fallout from the Royal Commission, the media and the community are looking for 'good news' corporate stories. The Executive Director of MDA is well connected within the Australian media.
- Attract & retain high calibre, highly engaged talent. Enhanced staff wellbeing as staff gain a sense of human purpose as they see their employer working in a way that is of benefit to the community. Multiyear research from Gallup shows that organisations with purpose tend to be more profitable than those without. Good staff are also more inclined to stay, whilst high calibre staff from the marketplace are attracted to organisations with purpose.
- Reduced cost. Based on typical recruitment agency fee structures, we estimate your business would reduce its recruitment spend on these 12 resources by an amount between $28,000.00 to $86,000.00.
It makes perfect sense & everyone wins!
Social Enterprise Recruitment – A proven approach, making a tangible difference
Examples of the innovate360 Recruit4Good service in action include:
- Recruiting 70 people over the last 2 years for a National health services client, reducing their recruitment spend by more than $250,000.00 and generating $140,000.00 for a large homelessness project.
- Recruiting 5 people over a period of 6 months for a leading National financial services client, reducing their recruitment spend by in excess of $18,000.00 and generating a $15,000.00 donation to assist the disadvantaged.
For more information, or to inquire about utilising the Recruit4Good service from innovate360 towards a world without Muscular Dystrophy, please contact Andrew McGarry, Director, innovate360 or contact Boris Struk, Executive Director, Muscular Dystrophy Australia.
Muscular Dystrophy Australia
To recruit high calibre, highly engaged staff whilst supporting MDA, saving money, building trust, generating community goodwill and growing your business, please contact innovate360.